Share your biggest challenges with us and we’ll collaborate on a custom solution designed to deliver measurable outcomes first with no fluff or vanity metrics. Browse our case studies, below, to get a full picture of our approach and how we turn client pain points into success stories.
A healthy lead strategy for growing a brand.
Complete Health is a primary care physicians group that works with healthcare providers to provide the highest level of patient care.
They needed an integrated marketing strategy to raise awareness and increase patient counts. Their brand has grown to more than a dozen practices and counting.
Campaign Goal: Since our partnership began in 2019, Complete Health’s goal has been to increase their inbound new patient leads for a variety of their healthcare programs. As they’ve grown throughout the Southeast, we’ve helped them launch innovative campaigns that emphasize conversion and detailed reporting and analytics.
Challenge: Marketing primary care practices presents some unique challenges. Unlike elective procedures like plastic surgery, primary care services are generally undifferentiated, with prospective patients looking for a doctor near them that can help solve their healthcare issues. We had to create a message that conveyed trust and expertise, and make sure it was amplified to proper channels to reach the target audience and convert them to leads.
In addition, one of the primary programs that Complete Health markets is their Medicare services, which is targeted at seniors that may not be as technically-inclined. Geographically, some of their audience is located in rural areas that are underserved by traditional marketing platforms.
Solution: We launched an integrated marketing strategy that combines cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns like Over The Top (OTT) advertising and text message marketing with traditional tactics like direct mail and print ads. This is all backed up by foundational digital strategies such as SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and email marketing.
Advanced call tracking has been configured so we can accurately attribute leads to the proper source, and detailed analytics are shared to measure success and add new elements to the marketing plan with data-driven insights.
- 3x increase in website traffic over 2-year period
- 49% month-over-month increase in first-time callers to the practices
- Practice expansion to 14 locations, including largest practice acquisition to date in 2022
- All tactics must use call tracking to measure success, even direct mail.
- Constant testing and fine-tuning is necessary to differentiate services that the public may perceive as generic.
- Working directly with the sales and support team is critical to success with email marketing as they know the prospect’s needs and how to best solve their problems.
Dopson Family Medical Center
A digital marketing strategy that targets each service specifically to the intended audience eliminates wasted advertising dollars invested in traditional broadcast advertising.
Campaign Goal: Increase primary- and specialty-care patients in this rural community.
Challenge: The town of Macclenny is 30 miles east of Jacksonville, Florida, a major metropolitan area that offers an abundant choice of healthcare providers. Lake City to the West also offers a large selection of healthcare options. BroadBased is tasked with increasing awareness of Dopson Family Medical Center to the local drive community with the message that quality healthcare providers and cutting-edge technology are available right in Macclenny. There is no need to travel to larger metro areas for quality care.
Solution: We target prospective patients where they are. An integrated marketing strategy includes Print, TV, Radio, Facebook advertising, Google PPC and digital advertising on YouTube and in-game apps. We supplement these efforts with awareness postcards mailed to people new to the area. For better budget management, regional TV and Radio tactics were replaced with OTT and Digital radio, and all tactics target prospects by zip code exactly in the desired geographic footprint.
- 117% year-over-year increase in overall patient traffic
- 142% year-over-year increase in unique website page views
- 5% increase in new user website traffic, even with a reduced geographic reach.
- Don’t overlook the importance of organic search as a primary traffic source to the website.
- Robust website copy facilitates inbound visits from individuals searching for the specific services offered at Dopson Family Medical Center.
Maida Custom Vision
A strategy with the vision to drive more leads.
Maida Custom Vision is one of the largest LASIK practices in Florida. They partnered with the BroadBased team to drive new patient leads.
The strategy combines patient testimonial and staff interview videos, social media advertising and conversion rate optimization to keep their waiting room full and grow their practice.
Campaign Goal: Maida Custom Vision is an ophthalmology practice in Jacksonville, Florida that exclusively performs LASIK procedures. They were acquired by Florida Eye Specialists in 2016 and sought to grow the practice with an aggressive marketing strategy. The goal for the practice is to drive new patient appointments.
Challenge: The LASIK market is saturated with large, national companies that advertise heavily on both traditional and digital platforms. They are low-cost solutions that lack the personal touch and friendly experience that can be provided by local practices. Maida CustomVision provides the highest quality LASIK procedures with the most advanced technology available, which comes at a higher price point and can only be performed on qualified patients. The target audience needed to be defined, and the right message needed to be delivered to not only drive new appointments but make sure they would convert to LASIK patients.
Solution: We produced a series of patient testimonial videos that showcase the personalized experience that Maida’s team provides, and highlights how happy patients are with the LASIK procedure. These videos are then promoted on Facebook and Instagram to a targeted audience that matched the geographic and demographic characteristics from Maida’s patient base, as well as retargets website visitors. We also created a marketing automation funnel on the website with a gated download that captures prospective patients’ email addresses and sends them a series of nurturing emails. These messages feature interview videos with the LASIK surgeons and office staff.
- 24% increase in new patients over a 2-year period
- A record amount of new patients in 2021
- 32% increase in website conversions year-over-year
- Video is very effective in engaging top-of-funnel leads.
- Testimonials are critical to drive conversion for a premium product/service.
- Leads aren’t always ready to purchase right away and need to be nurtured.
A higher marketing standard for higher education.
Jacksonville University (JU) needed to set themselves apart on the highly competitive landscape of higher education marketing. We worked hand-in-hand with their team to drive new student leads and shatter enrollment records. Here’s how.
Campaign Goal: Launch individual campaigns for each enrollment segment to increase new student applications.
Challenge: As a private university, JU can face an uphill battle when competing with other in-state schools that have lower tuition rates. Many prospective students, especially those out-of-state, weren’t as aware of JU as they were of some of the larger universities in the state. Also, JU was faced with a “melt” issue, which is a challenge that most high-ed organizations encounter when accepted students don’t complete the enrollment process.
Solution: We helped JU’s team craft messages around key differentiators like their waterfront campus and best-in-class graduate salaries. Then, we promoted these messages across the platforms that attract prospective students. These included external social media apps like Facebook and Instagram, and internal resources that their team managed.
Some of our other tactics included direct mail pieces that targeted the parents of interested students, helping their team get the most of their marketing automation tool so they can nurture new students to decrease melt, and designing microsites to capture traffic from our digital campaigns.
- Record highs in new student applications
- More than 5 million impressions delivered to prospective students
- Launched several graduate program marketing campaigns that exceeded enrollment goals
- Nurturing is key for decisions involving major life events like picking a college or graduate program. There needs to be a marketing strategy in place for each phase of the post-conversion funnel.
- Messaging needs to be consistent when your marketing strategy is entirely across online and offline platforms. If your audience senses a disconnect and loses their personal attachment to your brand, they’ll head straight to your competition.
- Your marketing team needs to be fully aligned with your agency to get the best results. They should be flexible to your in-house skillset, and add value as a strategic partner with new ideas and implementation plans.
Episcopal School of Jacksonville
Raising the bar on independent enrollment strategy.
As one of the premier independent schools in Northeast Florida, Episcopal School of Jacksonville (ESJ) wanted to showcase everything that makes their institution unique on their new website.
Campaign Goal: Launch a digital strategy that increases new student leads and ensures that the website design and experience is best-in-class.
Challenge: ESJ has aggressively grown their campuses since 2018 with mergers with two area elementary schools which expanded their footprint throughout Jacksonville. As they’ve grown, they continually require more new students to fill each grade level. Also, their tuition rates are competitive with other independent schools in the market.
Solution: A comprehensive digital campaign was launched to dominate intentional search that included a combination of search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Ads. By increasing ESJ’s presence on the first page of Google for key search terms, we helped them increase traffic and leads for the grade levels they needed to fill.
In addition, we’ve helped them redesign their website to keep pace with the ever-changing world of independent school online experiences, especially as it relates to younger families. Both new and current students have different needs on the website, and our strategies combine research and analytics with mobile-friendly designs to make sure all bases are covered.
- Record-high enrollment year-over-year
- First-page Google rankings for over a dozen high-value keyword phrases
- Click through and conversion rates that consistently beat education benchmarks
- When mobile traffic exceeds desktop, that means prospects are searching on mobile too. SEO combined with Google Ads will ensure you’re found above your competitors on a smaller screen.
- Including an ad group for your competition’s brand names will boost “conquest” clicks, meaning that you can capture prospects that were Googling the competition by name.
- Websites that have a heavy traffic base of existing customers need to be fine-tuned from a design standpoint on a frequent basis. User experience is everything and you need to balance lead gen with serving your existing customers.
The Palazzo on St. Johns
Move-in ready leads for a luxury condominium development.
The Palazzo on St. Johns, a luxury waterfront condominium complex in Jacksonville, needed to jumpstart a stagnant lead generation strategy using purely digital tactics. We delivered an integrated approach that filled up their sales office.
Campaign Goal: Raise awareness for the only new construction waterfront luxury condominiums in Jacksonville. Drive high-quality new buyer leads that were the right fit for the property.
Challenge: The buildings that comprise The Palazzo on St. Johns were half-built by another company. When the ownership group for The Palazzo took over the project, there was a somewhat negative connotation associated with the property.
In addition, buyers had a much longer sales cycle than usual due to the construction timeline as well as the premium cost of the individual units.
Solution: To overcome any negative perceptions, we launched a public relations campaign, designed a series of print ads for local publications that attracted our target audience, and produced a series of commercial-quality videos to reintroduce the Palazzo to the community.
From there, we raised awareness with eye-catching Facebook Ads that showcased the luxury lifestyle, views and amenities that the Palazzo offered. We then drove intentional search with a Google Ad campaign targeted at the locations throughout the country that we found are interested in moving to Florida based on our research.
Finally, we helped the Palazzo’s sales team to maximize their use of their marketing automation tool, which helped nurture leads from interest to closing and made sure every lead was accounted for. A series of buyer testimonial videos were incorporated into the nurturing emails to give prospects a feel for the current residents, and why they loved living at the Palazzo so much.
- 74% increase in leads after the first year
- 31% increase in website traffic year-over-year
- All units sold out in 2022
- Testimonial videos are excellent top-of-funnel content to introduce a brand.
- Lead nurturing must be included in the marketing strategy for a luxury brand with a long sales cycle.
- Floor plan-based ads perform best on Facebook because that’s what buyers are most interested in
Driving leads home to oceanfront luxury.
Waterfall Condominiums was a proposed one-of-a-kind oceanfront residential building that wanted to change the skyline in Jacksonville Beach. Offering modern architecture, resort-style amenities, and unparalleled style and sophistication, the luxury condominium project needed a digital strategy to identify target buyers and convert them to leads.
Campaign Goal: Drive high-quality new buyer leads by targeting the ideal audience and presenting Waterfall’s one-of-a-kind value propositions.
Challenge: With a starting price of $1.2 million, the Waterfall luxury homes needed to be advertised to the right people to successfully convert leads and maximize the ad spend. The luxury real estate marketplace is a competitive place, especially along Florida’s oceanfront. Waterfall needed to stand out and have an innovative strategy in place to produce new buyers.
Solution: We did the research and found affluent areas throughout the country that had the highest rate of people buying luxury real estate in Florida. Then, we launched a series of Facebook ads to these areas to build awareness for Waterfall. To capture intentional search, we turned to Google Ads that were targeted by household income and other key factors.
Both these tactics were backed up by email marketing, in-person events, social media management, public relations and direct mail.
- 60% increase in qualified new buyer leads
- 42% increase in website traffic with a 145% increase in pageviews
- 156% increase in month-over-month Instagram Likes
- When it comes to a niche audience, research-based targeting is everything.
- With a high-ticket product like waterfront real estate, it’s critical to have a strong message that separates you from the competition.
- When leads are at a premium, your CRM needs to integrate with your website to ensure every prospect is nurtured to maximize conversion.
Teeing up social media for a golf legend.
Hall of Fame golfer Vijay Singh needed a social media presence as dominating as his career on the links. While the prime of his legendary career came before social media exploded on the professional sports scene, we made sure Vijay’s following came with him as he established a more active presence.
Campaign Goal: To increase Vijay’s followers and engagement on social media, specifically Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Challenge: Vijay Singh is one of the most accomplished golfers to have ever swung a club. He’s won 34 events, 3 of which were major championships, and was elected into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2006. Despite these achievements, his social media presence wasn’t up to par, and he wanted to strengthen his popularity among die-hard fans, and introduce his brand to newer golf fans.
Solution: Comprehensive social media content calendars that included images, videos and copywriting along with breakdowns by topic. Vijay’s current golf events were publicized across his social media accounts on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, and we incorporated posts for a wide variety of topics, interests and products.
Sponsors and other golfers and athletes were tagged in our posts, and we promoted Vijay’s extraordinary strength and conditioning training videos for maximum exposure. Our calendar was presented a month in advance to prepare for 3-4 posts per week, plus responses, and all activity was tracked in a real-time social media monitoring tool.
- 103% follower increase after the first month
- 280% increase in post reach
- 156% increase in month-over-month Instagram Likes
- A social media calendar is a critical tool to create, refine and approve posts for a large social media account.
- Different post styles need to be tested to determine which posts will perform best. Visual content like images, videos and quote graphics, as well as copy, need to be tested individually.
- Social media monitoring is best done through the use of a dedicated tool to track engagement in real-time.