Generate more traffic and leads by elevating your search engine rankings.
Your website can only perform for you if customers and prospects can find it. How can you be visible amid the millions of websites currently in operation?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a process designed to help increase organic (a fancy word for free) search results. Organic results are unpaid rankings of Web pages returned by search engines in response to a keyword query.
The page placement of a company in a Web search can be significantly increased if the website is optimized to be as visible as possible to search engines. You just have to provide enough information in the website for the search engines to be able to find you and your many products or services. But that’s not all — there are many, many tactics that affect your SEO performance including having a comprehensive local search strategy, incorporating videos on your website and eliminating all pop-up ads.
- Keyword research to determine which phrases have the highest return on investment.
- Evaluate website’s current SEO structure and make changes to front-end content and back-end code to optimize keyword presence.
- Create and update local directories to ensure rankings for geographic searches.
- Implement a review management strategy to encourage positive customer reviews and effectively address negative comments in a timely manner.
- Perform research to determine optimal backlinks that prove relevance to search engines and justify rankings.
- Write keyword-rich blog posts and publish to website to draw search engine traffic.
- Provide in-depth performance report with analysis and recommendations.