BroadBased Communications has an opening for a graphic designer with 2+ years of experience. A BA or BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent is preferred. Salary range is high $30k’s, low $40k’s and will be commensurate with experience.
Our firm is digitally focused and offers marketing planning, brand development, website design, marketing automation and social media services. We also design a significant number of sales and marketing materials including brochures, ads and publications that may or may not be printed. This suite of services results in a wide variety of creative assignments.
The successful design portfolio will include multi-channel communications campaigns and showcase your ability to execute concepts via front-end website and landing page designs, e-blasts, motion graphics and page design (printed or PDF). Back-end web development is not a requirement.
- 2+ years of related detail-oriented experience
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Proficiency in social media platforms, E-blast programs, WordPress/blog management
- Multimedia and/or motion graphics capability
- Writing skills are important for every job at BroadBased. Good verbal and written communication skills are vital.
- Familiarity with marketing automation software
- Experience with the Google suite of apps including Docs, Sheets & Drive
- Basic knowledge of web programming languages (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Knowledge of UI, browser compatibility, mobile web needs and restrictions, online standards & wireframing
- Design of presentations, brochures, booklets, advertisements, newsletters, direct mail, corporate identity, web sites, landing pages, infographics, motion graphics and more.
- Full time, 8:30-5:30 M-F at our Jacksonville Southbank office location
- No phone calls or recruiters