Open Positions at BroadBased
Digital Marketing Strategist
We’re seeking an experienced and results-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to join the BroadBased team. In this role, you’ll oversee the in-bound and out-bound lead generation strategies for our clients and for the agency.
As there are no cookie cutter solutions at BroadBased, the successful candidate will thrive on variety! You’ll have the opportunity to showcase your high-level expertise and help our clients maximize their lead gen by tackling their biggest challenges. Each BroadBased client and project is different, and we provide complete training to ensure you’re set up to succeed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum four years of in-bound and out-bound digital lead-gen experience. You’re a quick study of complex problems and can easily create high impact, integrated solutions. You have:
- Demonstrated success creating digital marketing campaigns tied to ROI and KPIs.
- Significant digital advertising expertise including campaign design and management for Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other paid digital traffic platforms.
- Significant expertise in website conversion optimization.
- High-level expertise with Google Analytics and all aspects of conversion tracking.
- A collaborative personality equally happy at the controls or delegating responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide organized documentation on key strategic tasks and performance reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency with marketing automation technology
- Proven processes for workflow creation and management.
- Exceptional Excel skills used for lead-gen list management
Extra Points for:
- Sharpspring experience
- CallRail experience
- CRM team onboarding and training
- Digital Marketing Institute Certification
- You’ll be a trusted advisor to our prospects and clients and will work directly with our EVP to identify campaign needs including budgets, tactics and success measures.
- You will work in collaboration with our agency team and external partners to develop and execute integrated strategies designed to generate new business using a variety of marketing tactics.
- You will relentlessly seek to improve lead conversion through data enrichment tools and nurturing campaigns.
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets
- Create and manage paid traffic campaigns (Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Develop a content/conversion approach for paid traffic campaigns and work with our creative team to execute if needed.
- Review all paid traffic analytics and conversions each month and make recommendations for optimization.
- Oversee digital marketing for the BroadBased lead-gen product and onboard new clients to the package.
- Write content for blog posts, social media, landing pages, eblasts and drip campaigns.
- Work with client CRM systems to tie lead-gen efforts directly to prospects.
- Work with client marketing automation tools to create and schedule eblasts and drip campaigns.
Reports to: EVP
Promotion Path: Senior Digital Marketing Strategist within 3 years.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $55,000 – $70,000 per year plus profit sharing bonus
Email your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]
BroadBased offers benefits including health insurance, 401K, paid time off, and a hybrid work model that includes working from home one day/week.
In July 2020, BroadBased was named one of the 50 fastest growing companies on the First Coast by the Jacksonville Business Journal.