"What's In an App?" Lunch and Learn
October 27, 2010
Are you wondering if your company or organization is ready for a custom-branded smart phone app? If so, you are NOT alone. “A whopping 52 percent of firms see increasing customer engagement as their No. 1 mobile goal,” says Mobile Marketer in an Oct. 20 article. The article goes on to state: “70 percent of firms will increase their mobile budget in 2011, with one in four companies doubling or tripling it.”
- How do you develop a strategy?
- How much does it cost to develop?
- How long will it take to develop?
- What does it take to create updates?
- What platform do you develop first? iPhone? Android? Blackberry? In what order? At what expense?
If you have questions similar to those listed above, we urge you to consider attending BroadBased’s free “What’s in an App?” Lunch and Learn to be held in early December. To reserve space, or to be kept current on dates and location, please email [email protected] with “App” in the subject line. Our development partners will also be on hand to answer your questions. Feel free to sign up with a co-worker or friend. We look forward to seeing you!