1. Inbound efforts achieve higher ROI than outbound regardless of company size or total marketing spend
2. Leading marketers resist the allure of paid campaigns and recognize outbound as being overrated.
3. Best-in-class marketers track ROI, prove it’s growing each year, and secure increased budget as a result.
4. Past success with inbound marketing is the single-biggest factor that drives budget increases.
5. Both staff and guest contributors write marketing content.
6. The best marketers check their marketing analytics 3+ times per week.