Design your social media strategy for results, not noise.
Social media strategies have tremendous potential for reaching current and prospective customers with up-to-the-minute content that drives sales. But capturing that potential requires a coordinated strategy, not random tweets and posts. How do you use your internal and external resources most efficiently? Are you ready to jump in but prefer some guidance before the training wheels come off?
If you’ve experimented with social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest and are ready to commit to a program that produces real results, BroadBased will help you do it right. We employ a research-based process to help you determine which social media channels are right for your organization. And we’ll guide you through the planning and launch phase, including strategy, content development, go-live and measurement.
- Identify appropriate social media channels based on target audience and business goals.
- Set interaction parameters, rules of engagement and house rules.
- Brand pages.
- Develop messaging strategy based on pre-defined goals.
- Develop monthly content based on approved topics.
- Schedule approved content in advance for automatic posting.
- Monitor and report.