Trade Show Tips
December 1, 2007
For the upcoming trade show season – in addition to sprucing up your display – don’t forget to pre-promote the show to your target market. Try one or more of the following tips.
- Advertising in trade journals and in the advance show program
- Adding the name of the show and your booth number to all your pre-show marketing
- Issuing press releases announcing new products and services, key people attending the show and special show promotions
- Mailing out cards redeemable for a gift in the exhibit
- Putting stickers promoting the show on all company correspondence, including all outgoing mail and faxes