We thank all the respondents of the 2007 BroadBased Customer Survey. With over 55% of you responding across a variety of industries, these surveys provide us with important feedback that we use to adapt our services to best fit your needs. All respondents will receive this groovy action-packed Glow-In-The-Dark Activity Book and a complimentary subscription to 904, Jacksonville’s newest business magazine.
Some of the highlights of the survey include:
- Print development budgets (Brochures) continue to decline for the fourth straight year as clients reallocate budgets with an eye toward integrating Web
and other e-solutions. Likewise, printing and mailing budgets are also projected to decline.
- Marketing consulting and marketing planning is on the increase, probably as a result of learning to navigate the new waters of e-solutions.
- Search Engine Optimization budgets are being established for the first time. (More about SEO below.)
- Nearly 25% of respondents plan to use Public Relations in their marketing mix.
- Twenty-eight percent of respondents plan to increase marketing budgets, with 44% of budgets remaining the same. Eleven percent plan to reduce marketing budgets and a full 22% do not have budgets allocated to marketing needs, which are addressed ad hoc.