5 ways to improve your enrollment marketing strategy
August 29, 2016
In the age of digital, enrollment marketing methods have to engage today’s tech-savvy students to meet their goals. The key to engaging prospective students is to create a thoughtful strategy, technology and content to produce real, measurable results. How can you improve your digital strategy quickly? Our list will help you.
- Prospective students are a part of a set that never puts their phones down so if you’re site isn’t mobile-friendly, you could be missing out on leads. Websites that download quickly and include touch-friendly buttons allow for a better user experience, brand identity and ultimately, lead generation.
Be Deadline Oriented
- Students are conditioned to respond to deadlines and emphasizing them in your digital marketing can give you the edge over other schools. Creating messages with a sense of urgency have shown to improve application rates, especially with those on the edge.
- Personalized messages that focus on the student’s goals have a significantly higher response rate than generic messages. Properly segmenting lists ensures that messages are being delivered to the right audience.
- Shakespeare wrote “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late,” and it remains true in the case of enrollment. Instead of waiting until the August of a student’s senior year. Campaigns in the spring and targeting high school juniors builds brand identity and improves the chances of receiving an application.
- The best marketing strategy utilizes multiple message platforms. Through social media, email, print and even stand-alone microsites, your message can get to students on the platform where they are most likely to engage.
If you’d like to collaborate on refining your existing enrollment marketing campaigns, or if you need a partner to guide you in selecting the tool and setting up a new campaign, contact our EVP Chris Ramaglia at 904-398-7279 ext. 17 or email him to schedule a time to talk.